Question:
i said "God! Make my dog laugh", and then my dog was all like "woof woof hahahaha woof woof ha". Proof of God, Athwists?
?
2019-03-11 07:21:37 UTC
And then he pulled out a joint with words on it and I was like "how come words", and then he said "it s bible paper. I won t have to repent for smoking weed if I use bible pages" WOAT? Is my priest like going to Hull?
Six answers:
The Darrener
2019-03-11 08:53:00 UTC
might do all christians good if they take a trip to Hull, and the North of England in General
2019-03-11 07:32:18 UTC
Yeah, if you're trying to put yourself forward as a rival to Professor Hugh, you have quite a way to go.
?
2019-03-11 07:29:22 UTC
Troll or Moron?

Gotta be a moron.

Trolls are entertaining.

~
2019-03-11 07:27:48 UTC
You must be Edie Brickell...

I'm not aware of too many things

I know what I know if you know what I mean

Philosophy is a talk on cereal box religion

Is a smile on a dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDl3bdE3YQA
Ubar
2019-03-11 07:25:03 UTC
Your powers of deduction astound even Sherlock Holmes... Young anti-Einstein.
2019-03-11 07:23:31 UTC
atheist trolling.......................