Question:
I would pray in class sometimes so the Jesus would give me the correct answer is that wrong? or right? or what?
2017-02-22 01:14:13 UTC
I would pray in class sometimes so the Jesus would give me the correct answer is that wrong? or right? or what?
Seven answers:
2017-02-22 03:09:27 UTC
this is obviously a troll question

why are you people answering as if its serious
2017-02-22 02:17:02 UTC
Praying for miracles is a pious, though childish, thing to do. Pray for more energy to study when looking at your homework.
2017-02-22 01:26:43 UTC
I doubt it makes a difference.
Paul Preston
2017-02-22 01:26:38 UTC
Man that's cheating, also praying at school is illegal
2017-02-22 01:19:56 UTC
Jesus encourages you to pray. However, he will not allow you to cheat. God already has all the knowledge of the universe but humans are incapable of understanding it. You must come to understand the commandments and to love God and your classmates. By getting the answers, that would be unfair to your classmates who have those answers through their own merits. God's justice demands you fail because it is your work.
?
2017-02-22 01:18:01 UTC
And what was your result?
sarah
2017-02-22 01:16:43 UTC
Anyone who took a test in school learned how to pray.

They say no prayer in school but somehow we managed.