Question:
Who is Steve E. Asher?
stevie
2017-02-10 14:24:31 UTC
Steve E. Asher is a published writer from Princeton, Ky. He is best known for his book Hauntings of the Kentucky State Penitentiary. Steve E. Asher is a father of five and an advocate for special needs children, adoption, and epilepsy research.
Three answers:
Connor
2017-02-11 02:07:48 UTC
owl Stevey
MsBittner
2017-02-10 16:21:29 UTC
Thanks for the spam.

Please use your efforts to learn to punctuate. The Look Inside feature reveals an appalling lack of editing that announces this as strictly amateur.
2017-02-10 14:26:17 UTC
not a question.

Advertise elsewhere. I will now make sure my county library never buys any of your books. Not that it would have in any case.