Question:
Poll: Of all the national favorites, which Vietnamese dish is your favorite?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Poll: Of all the national favorites, which Vietnamese dish is your favorite?
21 answers:
2008-10-30 06:12:09 UTC
D (who won't pick this one?)

and E: mint and salad under vermacelli with a springroll and skewer of satay beef. At least I think it's beef. It could be pork? I just can't remember.
2008-10-30 06:27:16 UTC
I was soooo gonna say cat kabobs, but I didn't want to make you cry. *cries*

I think I'd like to slice me off a piece of Bang Bang Giant Banana Cake, or whatever the hell it's called. Mmmmmm...Bang Bang.
2008-10-30 06:23:18 UTC
E. Canh Chua Dou Ca (Sour Fish Head Soup)

I just wonder what made the fish so sour. Perhaps a bad relationship.
2008-10-30 11:36:48 UTC
Cream Of Sum Yung Guy
2008-10-30 06:33:38 UTC
My fave dish would be the gravy bowl in lime green, with the purple dots.

Oh...wait......

~Shae
2008-10-30 06:32:31 UTC
Cream of sum yung mon!
2008-10-30 13:07:45 UTC
E. Kitty Kitty Bang Bang

*cries*
I need more Cowbell!®
2008-10-30 06:39:44 UTC
E Dogburger helper!
Chester™
2008-10-30 06:42:21 UTC
kitten. I love pussee soup
catz
2008-10-30 08:11:43 UTC
gotta go with "D"... does it come wioh dipping sauce?
wolfkiss
2008-10-30 09:20:32 UTC
C. Canh Bi Ro Ham Dua Rodent (Braised Pumpkin and Rat Stew)

Interesting choices!!!!
2016-04-03 08:19:44 UTC
Ooh, tough question. How about I list a few, since it often depends on my mood? Phở Tái, Chín Nạc - Noodle soup with eye round steak and well-done brisket. (but I also like flank or fatty flank in it as well) Chả Giò - a fried imperial roll, with minced pork and vegetable. These are all rolled up with rice paper and deep fried and served with nuoc mam Bún Thịt Nướng Chả Giò - Grilled Pork and Fried Roll served with thin vermicelli noodles and vegetable. Banh Mi - Vietnamese baguette, French bread containing paté, Vietnamese mayo, different selections of Vietnamese cold cuts and deli (a large variety, most commonly with ham, head cheese, and a Vietnamese bologna), pickled daikon and carrot, cucumber slices. Often garnished with coriander, black pepper. There are a wide variety of banh mi (with different meats) Now I am hungry
2008-10-30 17:10:24 UTC
E. Cotton Meat (Thit Cha Bong), Dried Jellyfish with Cucumber (Goi Sua Tom Thit), and Dua Dau Heo (Preserved Pork Head Meat).
Lily M.
2008-10-30 08:44:55 UTC
E..I'd like to start with a nice warm,long Banh Mi

(saigon baguette).

For main: Goi Sua Tom Thit

(dried jellyfish!! with cucumber)

with a side dish of

Graabha-Gud-Nobh. (It arrives still alive but it's out of this world.I highly recommend it.)
chocolate6654
2008-11-01 09:27:30 UTC
E: i like pho ga which is chicken soup with noodles and mostly all of the desserts
2008-10-30 06:43:41 UTC
Just bring me a hamburger and a signed statement from management that it is in fact made from a cow. **cries for the kittens and puppies and rats and giant men**
FF'n Momma
2008-10-30 06:42:09 UTC
E. Cream of sum yung gui
2008-10-30 10:11:17 UTC
If it's all the same to you, I'll just stick to eating piggies and Red Riding Hood.
Sage
2008-11-02 23:50:54 UTC
my poor stomach... i love all of those

Vietnamese food is freaking good.
?
2008-10-30 06:36:28 UTC
chu ling......and her friends......i loved them all.......ooops that's not what you meant .....is it........its 12.30 am friday morning...im going to bed for a hour or two...maybe il feel better.....seamanab x
2008-10-30 12:29:31 UTC
D...there is no other choice but D !