Question:
What is there to do in Quang Binh, Viatnam?
Big J v 3
2009-11-05 08:35:20 UTC
What is there to do in Quang Binh, Viatnam?
Four answers:
2009-11-05 08:47:25 UTC
i dont know, but since nobody else is here.....you can quang binh me all you want
tranthai162000
2009-11-05 17:04:44 UTC
Quảng Bình is a province in the North Central Coast of Vietnam.The province is bordered by Laotian province of Khammouan on the west, South China Sea on the east, Hà Tĩnh province on the north and Quảng Trị province on the south
Magic 8 Ball BILF
2009-11-05 18:18:18 UTC
I think that Pebbles just gave you the answer. When I get older, my mom will let me out to play but until then, it is time for my nap.
ĿỉŁF™ #7 still getting violated
2009-11-05 16:52:49 UTC
I'm preoccupied in Phu Quoc (pronounced F.-u.-c.-k C.-o.-c.-k)...