Question:
Seniors: What is your definition of a young spirit and an old spirit?
?
2017-05-03 13:24:38 UTC
Is one just more mature than the other? I am a young spirit and sometimes I feel I have to hide or hold backl my true self because of what's going on physically. So what makes some people "old souls" in your opinion.
Two answers:
2017-05-08 02:05:12 UTC
Oh, let me see if I can figure this one out.

Young soul. Someone who is free spirited as yourself, and finds life a never ending experience of new adventures. This is someone who finds joy in just the simplest things even though they've been repeated in their own lives over and over again. Someone who is very optimistic though oftentimes sees the world through rose colored glasses.

Old soul. Someone who is wise and has learned their life's lessons early in life. They don't repeat their mistakes for it seems to them that learning the initial mistake is enough teaching on the subject. They are ones that people come to for direction. Though optimistic about themselves they tend to be a little more guarded concerning others. These souls are good nurturers to their young and excellent care takers to the old.

I think that a combination of both makes for a good person.
forte88eng
2017-05-03 14:50:09 UTC
some people, imho, are born old - or too frightened to have any immature tendencies, thoughts or wishes. they worry constantly about the negative side of life and don't let themselves go ever, always trying to set a good example.